01933 447 377

Home insurance

Protecting your most valuable asset

Get my quote

Buildings Insurance

If your home were to subside, burn, or be damaged by extreme weather it covers the costs of rebuilding or repair.

Find out more

Tenants Insurance

If you want to protect your furnishings and other personal possessions against insured risks such as flood, fire and theft.

Find out more

Gadget Insurance

Gadget insurance is flexible and affordable, so you can easily insure the items that really matter to you.

Find out more

Listed Building Insurance

You should advise your insurer if your property is a listed building as this may require specialist insurance.

Find out more

Contents Insurance

If you lost everything in your home, would you be able to cover the costs? Protect against loss, damage, theft and more.

Find out more

Landlords Insurance

Renting a property out? The chances are you'll want specialist cover as a normal house policy might not be sufficient.

Find out more

Flat Insurance

Covering a flat is a little different than to house as there are shared parts of the building to consider.

Find out more

Bungalow Insurance

As with any property, buying the right type of home insurance is important if you want to make sure you’re fully covered.

Find out more

What is home insurance?

There are two things that home insurance is designed to protect. The structure of your home, the buildings and its contents. You can either have separate cover for each or combine both into one policy.

Buildings cover extends to the walls, windows, roof etc and also covers permanent fixtures and fittings such as baths, toilets and fitted kitchens. A simple way to know which is which is to imagine you tipped your house upside down and shook it, what falls out would generally be considered as the contents.


Start my quote

Request a callback

Thank you for your request!

A member of our team will be in touch soon.